Home > > Vacancy Senior Plant Inspector
Senior Plant Inspector
Profile Senior Plant Inspector
We currently seek a Senior Plant Inspector for one of our clients. The Senior Plant Inspector is accountable to perform visual and nondestructive inspections on piping, pressure vessels, towers, heaters, exchangers, storage tanks, boilers, and any other critical process equipment for purposes of recommending and approving repairs.
Requirements Senior Plant Inspector
- At least a Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Metallurgy or equivalent;
- At least Five (5) years of experience with refinery process units, petrochemical facility or pressure vessels, fixed equipment and piping systems;
- Advanced understanding of oil refining processes (Hydrocracker, crude distillation, extraction, sour water/gas services);
- Demonstrated knowledge of the corrosion processes;
- Extensive working knowledge of all ASME, ANSI, API & NBIC Codes;
- Proven knowledge of requirements and concepts of Non-Destructive Examination (NDE) and applies appropriate NDE practices and methods to obtain appropriate information;
- Must have a minimum of one (1) API Certifications API 653 Aboveground Storage Tank Inspector, API 570 Piping Inspector, or API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspector. Basic understanding of metallurgy, corrosion, and welding processes;
- Experience with Plant Condition Management Software (PCMS);
- Excellent communication skills including ability to develop and deliver presentations;
- Proficient in utilizing computer and Microsoft Office applications;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills Ability to interact effectively and positively with all levels of Company personnel.