Senior Drilling Engineer
Profile Senior Drilling Engineer
Our client are looking for experienced and talented Senior Drilling Engineers. Get in touch with us today to discuss your next career move and get ahead of the game with Mansource.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Provide technical and planning support by coordinating the onshore internal and external team members to plan contingencies, resolve problems and ensure a safe, efficient and cost effective execution of rig operations within the strict data acquisition objectives of our client;
- Create EOWR by compiling operations information, lessons learned and performance analysis to provide an as-installed record of events and well components;
- Create cost report for management based on cost expenditure and approve invoices, cost tracker and estimated actual cost expenditure on a daily basis;
- Create well programmes according to offset data analyses, generated and evaluated design options, risk assessment, detailed design and programme documents, time and cost estimates, equipment and materials management and coordination of suppliers and service providers;
- Record lessons learned by analysing performance and comparing the observed result against the plan to provide learning for the organization for future operations;
- Comply with, and assist team members to comply with, the HSE Management System. Actively participate through technical audits on shore base and offshore installation and make recommendations for improvement of the HSE Management System;
- As a Team Leader lead, schedule, allocate & monitor work, provide guidance to junior team members and be available to support Drilling Supervisor at rigsite.
Requirements Senior Drilling Engineer
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant Senior Drilling Engineer experience for leading operator with proven track record of leading drilling operations;
- A minimum of 3 years rig experience as Wellsite Drilling Engineer and/or Drilling Supervisor is an advantage;
- Experience drilling in shallow water environments is an advantage;
- IWCF level 4 certification;
- Valid offshore medical;
- BOSIET Certification;
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
7th May 2020