Profile Project Planner
We currently seek a Project Planner for one of our clients. The key responsibility of the Project Planner is to facilitate and run interactive planning sessions for the development of project schedules and plan project activities, including schedule development.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Create initial project baseline schedules and provide planning expertise to project teams.
- Ensuring project schedules in Primavera and / or Microsoft Project that reflect all interface milestones and activity durations from multiple contractors.
- Development planning activities ensuring flawless integration of all project requirements, deliverables and resources required throughout the project lifecycle.
- Carry out peer reviews of schedules produced by others.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of policies and procedures.
Requirements Project Planner
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant discipline.
- PMI Scheduling Professional (SP) qualification or equivalent.
- Professional membership PMI, AACE or equivalent.
- Min 5 years project scheduling experience.
- Demonstrable experience from concept development to hand-over.
- Brownfield project and/or turnaround/shutdown/outage experience.
- Ability to plan at appropriate levels.