HSE Superintendent / Supervisor
Profile HSE Superintendent / Supervisor
We currently seek a HSE Superintendent/Supervisor for one of our clients. The key responsibility of the HSE Superintendent/Supervisor is to support the HSE Manager and project team in the planning, coordination and implementation of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that objectives are met.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Provide support to project and operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues;
- Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the Regional HSE Manager for promulgation to the management;
- Implement training, tool box meetings and drills as part of the offshore training and HSE program;
- Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings on HSE related matters, if required;
- Ensure onshore and offshore HSE compliance in collaboration with the HSE Manager;
- Perform regular HSE audits in the areas of business and vessel operations in order to ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with company policies and safety standards;
- Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures and plans in compliance with company policies and client requirements;
- Provide support to the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives;
- Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees;
- Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks/projects, if required;
- Support offshore HSE personnel in the development of work site HSE campaigns and good practices.
Requirements HSE Superintendent / Supervisor
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, with specialization in QHSE or related discipline;
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in Oil & Gas and/or Offshore Construction and Marine Industry;
- In possession of certification in NEBOSH;
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001, HSE standards;
- Willingness to travel offshore on short notice;
- Good MS Office skills, particularly in Excel, Words and Power point;
- Competences: ability to work independently and meticulously.