Home > > Vacancy Drilling Supervisors
Profile Drilling Supervisors
We currently seek several Drilling Supervisors for one of our international clients.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Participate in all workshops and meetings associated with the horizontal campaign. This includes DWOP, CWOP and possibly morning meetings.
- Ensure that all client and rig contractor safety procedures are always implemented and obeyed.
- Assist the client Rig coordinator in the execution phase of the campaign.
- Contact person in the field between the client and the service providers. They will make sure that the execution is according the final approved drilling and lower completion program.
- Before execution, the company man ensures that the Rig is fully prepared and ready to start operations, taking all function test into consideration. They will also give advice and constantly improve the operations success
- Be accountable for all HSEQ related aspects on the Rig
- Coordinate daily with the rig coordinator to ensure rig operations are run without delays
- The Company man will send reports daily to the Rig coordinator
- Accountable for all reports generated from the field. This also includes reports generated by the Rig contractor and the Service providers. They will make sure all reports are screened on quality and consist all required information
- Coordinate the efforts of all service companies
- On site supervision of all critical operations
- Delegation of supervision to appropriate personnel
- Gather input from all appropriate service companies and management to determine the appropriate course of action
- Use available equipment to maximize performance
- Balancing all variables to maximize operational perimeters
- Assist with generating EOWR's and lessons learned after completing the well
- Implement lessons learned into next well operations.
Requirements Drilling Supervisors
- Valid holder ofIWCF level 4 well control certificate
- Spoken and written language English
- Spoken and written language Dutch beneficial
- Strong leadership in safety and environmental awareness
- Technical excellence in all aspects of drilling / completion and well control operation in highly deviated (> 60 degrees) horizontal well drilling
- Significant recent exposure to high inclination well drilling
- Demonstrate clear understanding of hole cleaning and directional tools
- Have gain experience with Geosteering
- Strong influence skills with the ability to work in multi-cultural, multi-national environment
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Proven operational, personal motivational, planning and coordination skills
- Possess a strong drive for continuous improvement
- An individual that is not willing to accept risks and aggressively pursue continuous improvement
- An ability to communicate and to motivate both companies and contractor personnel
- Computer proficiency in word processing, excel spread sheet, well view software and other engineering applications (support will be provided with respect to specific DDR software)
- Willingness to openly discuss and adapt at working through problems
- A team player who can work well and be respected by all assigned engineers, geologists and service providers personnel
- Self-starter requiring little to no direct guidance.